Wednesday, October 7, 2009

pictures and updates

I haven't been updating for a while. I did download a lot of pics from our Whistler trip and they are now on Flickr. Lots of good pics. I also went hiking to Rachel Lake yesterday but I haven't downloaded those yet. Last weekend we went to a birthday dinner and play with my parents. We saw 39 Steps at the Rep and it was pretty funny. It was a great idea to do something with my parents for their birthdays.

All the wine for this year has been crushed and everything is now maturing in carboys except for the Zinfindel. They all taste great and it is going to be tough to wait for a year to get them into bottles.

Jess is doing well in football. He is a starting Defensive End on the J.V. team. the team hasn't won yet but they are getting better. 3 more games left. All on Tuesdays at 3:40 pm if you are interesting in watching.

This weekend we will be heading to the beach, and the next weekend we will be going to the fall Camporee at Hahobas.

No comments: