Monday, June 28, 2010

Blewett Pass



The boys went up to Blewett Pass with the Scouts for their annual Shooting Sports Weekend. I didn't go up until Saturday night after I took a day hike to Melakwa Lake on Saturday morning. I didn't actually make it to the lake because of too much snow but I saw some great waterfalls on the Denny Creek trail on the way up. I spent the night with the troop near Blewett Pass and in the morning I drove Jess to Camp Delezenne in Elma for a week of Scout Leadership camp. Joe went with Grammy Ann to Mukilteo for a week of full on Grammy Ann attention. Without any kids, Meg and I hope to get a lot of weeding and house clean up in as well as a lot of exercise. I plan to do a lot of bike riding although I broke a spoke this morning which will delay it a bit. Next weekend is 4th of July at the Beach House.... I think the Lambs are going although we still have room for others....

No comments: