Thursday, July 15, 2010

New Bunny Record

I have been riding the interurban trail to work and I count rabbits in the morning. This week, the kids are away so I have been riding all the way into work instead of just from the park and ride. Tuesday I saw 47 rabbits and Wednesday 43. After work I have been riding to Seattle and eating happy hour food. Meg picks me up so I don't have to ride all the way home.

Jess is camping this week with Malik. Joe is going to an art camp in Tacoma and staying with Nana. We are going to Silverwood this weekend with the Traxels so we are leaving right after work on Friday and picking up the kids in Tacoma.

I didn't post but last weekend, we took 3 of Jess' band friends out to the beach and we had a great time playing in the water.

1 week until Boy Scout Summer camp and only 4 weeks before our trip to England.

No comments: