Tuesday, July 5, 2011

DC continued....with Baseball...



Meg let me write on my blog today...
I let them all sleep in today after last night's fireworks so we got a bit of a late start. We started at a Waffle shop across from Ford's theatre and next to the house where Lincoln died. By the way, I am a little behind on my yelp reviews....
Next we wanted to go to the Spy museum but it was crazy busy so we are going to put that one off until Wednesday morning.
Instead, we went to the American History museum and tried to see as much as we could before we needed to head to Georgetown University to do another college tour. We ended up splitting up and Jess and I went on the tour while Meg and Joe shopped around the Georgetown neighborhood and made their way to the White House.
After lunch we met up and went to see the Washington Nationals vs the Chicago Cubs. Michelle Obama threw out the first pitch so now we can say we say the first lady in Washington D.C.
Tomorrow- After the Spy museum, we will drop Jess off at his camp. It will be weird to have our foursome down to a threesome for the next 3 days. Jess is really excited about the camp...

No comments: